God has given us a heart for the waiting children in China (there are now over 2000 waiting for a family! Could it be yours?). We (Bryan, Donna & Zach) are adopting a little girl who is 3 from Changsha, China. We have decided to name her Lily. While we are waiting, and waiting, and waiting for the red tape to go through, I decided to start this blog so our friends and family could follow along. We will probably be traveling around April 2011.



"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord," plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11.

Friday, May 27, 2011

TA !! TA!! TA!!

Two little letters never sounded sweeter!! We got our Travel Approval today!!  Our agency said we will probably meet Lily on June 20th and then Consulate Appointment on either June 26th, 27th, or 28th (hopefully).  Short post!! I've got a ton of things to do! Leaving in 3 weeks!!

1 comment:

mbonneau said...

I linked to your blog from RQ and I think we are in the same town, Crystal Lake (noticed the pic. of your son in front of Prairie Ridge). Congrats on the TA! I will be following your journey to your daughter.